Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kiss Controller

Kiss Controller is a game input device that controls the direction and speed of a bowling ball while users are kissing.

Artist Hye Yeon Nam has put her video game where her mouth is, literally, with the creation of a new bowling game that's controlled only by passionate (and awkward) French kissing. Kissing is an intimate behavior that could easily be developed into a game device. It has not yet been proposed in the game industry (I wonder why?).

Obviously the creator doesn't have a huge understanding of the gaming market; I mean how many gamers actually have someone who is willing to kiss them? I foresee the 'adult' game producers lining up to do something with this.




Verdict: Buy It!
(If you have a girlfriend)

2 comments:

Zakk said...

that's cool.

Obi-wan Mikenobi said...

I'm not sure I'd want somebody going all out in kissing me purely to imprive her aim with a bowling ball.

They just need to invent one that does my taxes whilst I'm kissing my wife.

Post a Comment